- Installation of the interior door precisely guarantees the resilience toward consistent forces affecting the installation.
- Before starting installation check the suitability of the door dimensions to the opening.
- Best is to leave approximately 2 cm between the frame and while measuring the opening, check if the corners of the door opening are at 90°, walls plumb and floor straight
- With above check marks proceed to install the wooden door frames with Anagha AE-100 High Performance PU Foams.
THINGS REQUIRED :
- Anagha AE-100 PU Foam
- Water Spray Can
- Anagha Masking Tapes
- Spacers (optional)
- PU Foam Gun Applicator and Cleaner (In case of using PU Foam Gun Grade)
- Clean the surface thouroughly, ie: Make the Surface like walls on either side dust free with the help of brush.
- Align the Door Frame in the civil frame with at least 2cm joint width.
- Apply Anagha Masking Tapes to mask the polished or painted surfaces
- Moisten the surface on either side by sprinkling water through spray can for better yield and adhesion.
- Shake the Anagha AE-100 PU Foam for at least 20 Seconds
- Hold the Straw firmly and apply the PU Foam between Frame & Wall.
- After an hour cut away the excess hardened foam.
- After three hours apply plaster, mortar or similar and fix the frame and door.
- Apply thin strands
- Shake can regularly in intervals
- Fill Anagha AE-100 PU Foam in the joints of about 2/3 size
- Product can be painted over and sanded as per the requirements.
- Gun Grade is a recommended for more precise application, more yield and less wastages.
OUR OTHER PRODUCTS
- MASKING TAPES
- VHB TAPES
- DUCT TAPES
- ELECTRICAL INSULATION TAPES
- SILICONE SEALANTS
- MS ADHESIVES
- PU SEALANTS
- NO NAIL ADHESIVES
- ANTI RUST CHEMICALS