Mccoy Soudal Fix ALL High Tack is a high quality, single component joint sealant with high adhesive strength and initial tack. It is based on MSPolymer ®.
- High initial tack reducing the need for initial support.
- Fast curing, quick build-up of end strength, high sheer strength after full cure (no primer)
- Easy to apply and easy to tool and finish
- Remains elastic after curing
- No odour
- Does not contain isocyanates, silicones nor solvents
- Paintable with all water based paints
- Good colour stability, weather and UV resistance
- Good adhesion on wet substrates
Sealing and bonding in the building and construction industry.
Elastic bonding of panels, profiles and other pieces on the most common substrates (wood, MDF, chipboard, etc).
Elastic bonding in vibrating constructions.
Colour: white, black, grey, brown, beige, alu grey
Packaging: cartridge 290ml
Shelf life: 12 months in unopened packaging in a cool and dry storage place at temperatures between +5°C and +25°C.
Resistance to chemical agents:
Good resistance to water, aliphatic solvents, mineral oils, grease, diluted inorganic acids and alkalis
Poor resistance to aromatic solvents, concentrated acids, chlorinated hydrocarbons.